Are you headed to Fall for Greenville this weekend? The link below will provide you the musical line up! So thankful the bad weather is behind us and everyone can enjoy this amazing event! :
Tips For Buying Your First Home
LET’S GET STARTED!
1. Check the local listings with the search criteria you desire. (For example: 3 Bedroom 2 Bath in the Greenville between $190K-220K). You can customize a search to meet your needs. Use one of the following to search current listings so you can get comparable selling prices of homes in your area:
2. Work with a local Realtor. Developing a business relationship with your Realtor will prove to be very valuable in your home search. Your Realtor should help you through every step of your home purchase process, providing you with the newest listings available and working hard for YOU to find YOUR perfect home! Don’t have a Realtor? No need to worry! Please feel free to contact me, Valerie Ruppe Medkiff at [email protected]. You can also Follow me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/valerieruppemedkiff. Contact me at (864.275.1881) for all your Real Estate needs.
3. How much can you afford? This is an important process to saving you time with your search. Use the following mortgage calculator to determine what your monthly payment would be on the home you wish to purchase!
4. Get Pre-Approved! This will help speed up the process of finding your first home! If you are already pre-approved for a mortgage, then you and your Realtor can spend more time finding new listings and hot properties before they are gone! Preparation is key when searching for your new home! To get pre-approved, here are a few mortgage lender suggestions to get the process started:
i. Valerie Lee with Upstate Mortgage http://www.upstatemortgage.com/ 864.232.3830
ii. Carmen McKenzie with Sun West Mortgage Company http://www.sunwestdirect.com/ 864.346.1421
iii. Horizon Financial http://www.horizonfinancial.org/ 864.968.1236
5. So now you’ve calculated how much you can afford, you have found a selection of homes you’re interested in, and you’ve been pre-approved…..so what are you waiting on…...BUY YOUR FIRST HOME!
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....