DON’T LOOK WHERE YOU DON’T WANT TO GO Are you familiar with the idea that we tend to attract more of what we focus on? Here’s a great story that perfectly illustrates this concept.
One Percent Sales Tax Increase In Anderson County
- At least twenty percent of the proceeds must be used to reduce property taxes by offsetting the existing debt service millage levy on general obligation bonds of any school district in Anderson County
- For the installation, maintenance, and improvement of security and public safety measures in each school district in Anderson County
- For the acquisition or updating of technology hardware, software, and the necessary infrastructure in each school district in Anderson County
- For constructing, improving, and equipping a facility for career and technical education
- For repairing or replacing roofs and HVAC systems for any school buildings
- For constructing, improving, renovating, and equipping any instructional, fine arts, or athletic facilities
- For acquiring student transportation vehicles in each school district
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....
Latest Blog Posts
5 Disasters That Always Leave New Homeowners CluelessLike what to do when a tree falls. Read Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.