The Hidden Costs of Keeping A Lake Home: Tips for First-time Buyersby LUKE ANTHONY on MAY 26, 2017Before purchasing your dream house, you may have looked into the hidden costs of
Insiders top ten to do in Greenville
I was born in 1966 in Greenville General Hospital. My family is from here and I have lived here almost all my life. I remember as a boy in the 70s many of the textile mills starting to leave. For decades Greenville, had been the textile capital of the world, but it all started to change. We had a Govenor named Carroll Campbell who had a vision to bring a new industry to the hard working people of Greenville SC. BMW came and I guess the rest is history. With all the new companies came a new philosophy and an international appeal. Im glad the people of Greenville are open to new things and new ideas. This is truly a southern town that feels a bit like an interational town.
I thought as someone who has lived here and loves it here I could share some things I like to do. You can come up with your own list but here is mine. These are some suggestions......
1. Try the Hummus at Pomegranites on Main. I promise its the best I have ever had, others will agree too!
2. Looking for a Gastro pub, try the Nose Dive on Main. Try the sweet potatoe fries. Trust me again.
3. Run or walk on the Swamp Rabbit trail. Enough said...
4. Visit Jared Emersons gallery on artists row by the falls. Tell him Phil sent you!
5. Take in a concert at The Peace Center for the Performing Arts. I think its some of the best acoustics in South East. Tony Bennett, Train and Diana Krall to name a few will probably tell you the same.
6. Take your kids to the Runway Cafe on Sat am. Some days you can watch the biplane or helicopters. Kids young or old love it!
7.My favorite hike is the Sulphur Springs trail in Paris Mtn state park. Its tough and beautiful.
8.Suspension bridge at Falls Park. Falls Park in general is wonderful.
9. Getting a coffe at Coffee Underground on Main st.
10. Live music! Try Smileys or Brown St Blues Club.
There are so many fun and not expensive things to do in my town.
I love it and I hope you will too.
Did I mention I sell Real Estate too!
Please call me for a private showing of any home in town.
Phil Parham 864-735-0859
I also recieve email at [email protected]
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....