Homebuyers want to know that the home they desire to buy is as good beneath the surface as it appears to be. Several things to help pass the home is inspection are: defective plumbing, listen for
Top 10 Tips For Sellers
1. Hire a Professional. You need someone who has experience and the know how in pricing, marketing and selling your home. Now is not the time to be your own agent, it’s tough out there! 2. Price it Right. You will have much better results if your house is priced right the day that you list. Overpriced homes don’t show, don’t sell and end up being reduced anyway. All the up front momentum is lost and buyer’s think something is wrong because it has not sold. The sales data that an agent shows you prior to listing will tell you exactly what someone will pay.
3. Tell all. You must be on the up and up and disclose all facts about your house. The last thing you want is for a buyer to come after you after the sale because they were not told the entire story.
4. Turn of Your Emotions. Your memories and the time and energy placed on improving your house will not be the same for your buyer. You have to be ready to make a timely and realistic decision when you receive an offer. Remember the offer is not about you.
5. Be Part of the Process. Understand the requirements in getting your house sold. Communicate with your agent. Help your agent.
6. Stage Your Home. This is one of the most important things you can do to get your house sold.
Get rid of clutter, pack up your belongings, move furniture that is making rooms look smaller. Your buyer needs to see his own things in your house.
7. Manage the First Impression. First impressions are serious. They set the tune for the rest of the experience. Your house must have curb appeal. Landscape your yard, pressure wash and paint that front door!
8. Disappear. Buyers are less apt to spend quality time looking at and getting the “warm fuzzies” in your house if you are there. Don’t hang around when your house is being shown.
9. Be Flexible. Prices have been compromised, the buyer market has decreased. Know that you are going to have to negotiate with price and terms. Some way somehow, do the deal. There is a lot to be said about peace of mind.
10. Have a Positive Attitude. Focus on the good. Plan to move. Be thankful for feedback so you can better prepare your house. Be ready to make adjustments. Every house sells when the time has come.
For questions, feel free to call Carey at 864-617-0476 or send me an email…email@example.com
Top Producing Broker Associate with Jackson Stanley Realtors (Currently) Broker in Charge (BIC) of Kennedy Group, Realtors, Inc. (2002-2013) Broker in Charge of Kennedy Group Property Management, In....
Latest Blog Posts
Wind up the work week at Greenville Heritage FCU Main Street Fridays presented by Pepsi, listening and dancing to the best in musical entertainment every Friday from March 16 to September 28,
121 Wilderness Lane$119,500 Lot-Land 0 Beds, 0 Baths, Anderson29626 - PRICED UNDER TAX VALUE! Level 1.16 ACRE LAKEFRONT LOT ON LAKE HARTWELL WITH NEWER DOCK ALREADY IN PLACE!