Closing Costs and Prepaid Items you should expect at the closing table you’ll probably pay a variety of expenses as part of your closing costs, when you sit at the table for
REALTOR® or Realtor ® There is a Difference
A lot of people do not know that there is a difference between hiring a REALTOR® or a Realtor. A REALTOR® takes a pledge to do their job with ethics and hard work. See below the pledge that a REALTOR® takes. The agents at Jackson Stanley, Realtors in Easley, SC are REALTORS®.
The REALTOR Pledge*
The REALTOR® Pledge is a concise statement that embodies the essence of the difference REALTORS® make to clients, our communities and homeowners.
I am a REALTOR®
I pledge myself:
- To strive to be honorable and to abide by the Golden Rule;
- To strive to serve well my community, and through it, my country;
- To abide by the REALTORS'® Code of Ethics and to strive to conform my conduct to its aspirational ideals;
- To act honestly in all real estate dealings;
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence
*Provided by Western Upstate Realtor Association.
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....
Latest Blog Posts
29639 - Due west offers this gorgeously remodeled brick ranch situated on approximately .50 of an acre. This great home is located on college st which is the heart of due west with great proximity