202 Mahaffey Road$112,000 Single Family 2 Beds, 1 Baths, Williamston, SC29697 - Brand NEW 30 year Architectural ROOF just installed March 2018! HVAC installed in 2016.
One Percent Sales Tax Increase In Anderson County
- At least twenty percent of the proceeds must be used to reduce property taxes by offsetting the existing debt service millage levy on general obligation bonds of any school district in Anderson County
- For the installation, maintenance, and improvement of security and public safety measures in each school district in Anderson County
- For the acquisition or updating of technology hardware, software, and the necessary infrastructure in each school district in Anderson County
- For constructing, improving, and equipping a facility for career and technical education
- For repairing or replacing roofs and HVAC systems for any school buildings
- For constructing, improving, renovating, and equipping any instructional, fine arts, or athletic facilities
- For acquiring student transportation vehicles in each school district
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....
Latest Blog Posts
The Cinderella Project is entering its 17th year of making dreams come true. The program provides gently used and new prom dresses, shoes and accessories to high school students
Pro angler predicts Bassmaster Classic on Lake Hartwell could be record breaking year for tournamentPosted: Mar 13, 2018 3:30 PM EDTUpdated: Mar 13, 2018 3:30 PM EDTBy Ashley