Welcome to one of the premier charity events in Upstate South Carolina—Blue Ridge Fest. Blue Ridge Fest combines great entertainment and a classic car cruise-in along with good food and the best
July 4th Celebrations Easley Pickens Williamston and Seneca
Easley Celebrate America
• When: July 3, 2pm-10pm and July 4, 2pm-11pm
• Where: Easley Downtown at Old Market Square
• One of the largest outdoor celebrations in the upstate area, featuring a host of musical entertainment, food, vendors, children’s area and a fireworks display at 9:45pm on July 4.
• What: Pickens Celebrates the 4th
• When: July 4, 10am-10:30pm
• Where: Legacy Square- Main Street Pickens 333 E Main St Pickens, SC 29671
• Enjoy the rides all day for $5/wrist band, craft vendors, and food starting at 10am at July 4th. Live music from the Main Stage, including Chris Sligh of American Idol, followed by Fireworks at 10pm from Historic Main Street, Pickens!
• What: Seneca 4th of July Celebration
• When: July 4, 4pm-10pm
• Where: Gignilliat Park
• The 4th of July Celebration features bounce houses for the kids, Groove Planet, the Jamie Wright Experience, The Tams, and a huge fireworks display beginning at 9:15.
• What: Williamston
• When: June 29, 5pm
• Where: Downtown Williamston
• Events planned include fire truck rides, music, kids’ inflatables, car show and specials on food items at McDonald’s Restaurant.
• McDonald’s will also co-sponsor a Classic Car Cruise-in car show with the Williamston Fire Department. There will be a $50 cash give-a-way drawing for cruise-in entries at 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. Fireworks will begin after dark.
• The Yesterday’s Ride Classic Car Museum next to Ace Hardware will also be open to the public all day.
• The tour of the car museum is free. There will be cold drinks available in the museum for a $2 donation to the Pelzer-Williamston Presbyterian Churches Food Bank.
Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/greenville-news/upstate-july-4th-events/-/9654794/20738502/-/5ygmesz/-/index.html#ixzz2XuEZbNWG
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....
Latest Blog Posts
141 Mellrich Road- Iva SC$230, 000 with 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 3,410 Sqr Ft, -- JUST REDUCED ---JUST REDUCED --- JUST REDUCED Are you looking for a slower pace home in the country but, not
401 N A Street$179,000 Single Family 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,902 Sqr Ft, Easley Views29640 - CURRENTLY ZONED RESIDENTIAL, WITH STRONG POSSIBILITY OF COMMERCIAL ZONING. Endless