Closing Costs and Prepaid Items you should expect at the closing table you’ll probably pay a variety of expenses as part of your closing costs, when you sit at the table for
Get Your Curb Appeal On
· Improving curb appeal can add as much as 6-15% to your home's value and procure a sale up to 50% faster.
· Helps maintain the values of the properties in your neighborhood, adds to the overall enjoyment and pride you have in your home and makes for a good first impression.
Where do you start?
· Clean out gutters
· Wash all windows inside and out
· Power wash siding, gutters, foundation, sidewalks, driveway, porch. Use a mold killing element
· Hide trash cans and recycling bins
· Stow away garden tools
· Keep yard ornaments and yard décor to a minimum
· Torn or sagging window screens
· Any rotten or chipping paint
· Fill in driveway cracks
· Edge sidewalks and curbs
· Trim low tree branches that block views of your home, ones touching roof and blocking windows.
· Add inexpensive solar lighting to shine on trees, doors, architectural highlights or walkways
Make it pop!
· Repaint/re-stain the front door
· Repaint shutters
· Add a decorative doorknob/hardware
· Paint/replace any exterior brass fixtures (bronze, brushed nickel or iron)
· Invest in a welcoming front door mat
· Add visible house numbers near the front door
· Place decorative pots containing plants at front door… stay symmetrical and go yellow!
· Hang a seasonal wreath
· Add color the front corners of the yard, along driveways or walkways, and immediately in front of the house by planting flower beds.
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....
Latest Blog Posts
29639 - Due west offers this gorgeously remodeled brick ranch situated on approximately .50 of an acre. This great home is located on college st which is the heart of due west with great proximity