New Listing in Easley $404,900 Single Family 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1 Half Baths, 3,800 Sqr Ft, Easleyhttp://dianebagwell.jacksonstanley.com/property/59-20204951-124-Wilshire-Drive-Easley-
Cleaning Tips For Your Car
6 Unusual Car-Cleaning Tricks . . .
Here are some handy tips to use if you’re on a road trip or in a hurry and can’t make it to a car wash:
- Clean your windshield. To remove bugs and dirt from your windshield, pour some Coca-Cola on a rag then wipe off the hard to get off spots. Rinse the windshield and avoid getting it on the paint!
- Eliminate foul odors. Place a small bag of charcoal or coffee grounds in your car and leave it open overnight to absorb odors.
- Cleaning windows. Use baby wipes to clean windows to a streak- free shine.
- Clean up spilled coffee stains. Blot the stain with paper towels. In 1 quart of water, mix one-half teaspoon of laundry detergent and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Apply mixture to the stain and let it sit for 15 minutes. Wipe clean with warm water.
- Cleaning vomit. Simply dilute the area with club soda. Allow it to sit, and then blot dry with a towel.
- Remove sticky items. Use WD-40 to get gum off your carpet and to peel off a stubborn bumper sticker. If you have bird droppings on your car, spray the WD-40 and rinse away with soapy water.
Forward this to a friend
I was a domestic paralegal for 8 years prior to Real Estate. Since I have been in Real Estate I have grown to love this business, even though it does have it's challenges; it is very exciting. There i....
Latest Blog Posts
This lot is conveniently located near downtown Williamston and the home is to be constructed on this cul-de-sac lot. Affordability with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,279 sq ft provide plenty